Followers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Gifts for friends 2008

This is a desk set I made for a friend at work for her birthday.  I bought the wire accessories at Dollar Tree.


This clip holds a photo when slipped between the metal clips.  Family saying is a rubber stamp.

Heart from George cart.



Here is a mini notepad that I cover with paper (don't remember the co.) the heart was cut from George and the Oprah saying is a stamp which I bought used as a UM self mounted so I don't know who makes it.




Anyone who knows me knows I'm a recycling/reusing nut!  :)    So this was once a Crystal Light/Wyler's container.  I covered the outside with silver paper, stamped the angel with white pigment ink then tore the image from the paper giving it the rough edge, I highlighted areas with stickles, adhered to the container and tied with a ribbon.  If I remember correctly I cut or tore a circle in the blue cardstock and glued to the top of the cover (to cover the logo) and stamped a snowflake with the same process.  The stamp is from a clear UM set,  I can look up the company if anyone wants to know.  I filled the container with candy.


Well that's it for tonight...I'm getting there slow but sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D