Followers

Sunday, January 9, 2011

More scrapbook pages summer 2008

Denzel showing off his Power Ranger moves!  I used Street Sign cart for the lettering and Paper Doll Dress Up  for the lightning bolt.

The dino is from PDDU cart and the ROAR is from Animal Kingdom


This was Shianne's 1st day of 9th grade.  And she is holding a sign that reads "Shianne's first day of 9th grade" with the date.  I have been making her hold a sign on the first day of school since 2nd grade.  I love it and I love her for appeasing me!!  If you lift the top pic there's another pic underneath of her and Denzel.  I also love that she wore sweats and a tshirt on the first day and didn't care what anyone thought  :)   The Be yourself and the notepaper are from the Graphically Speaking cart.


Denzel in his Batman mask.  I used Graphically Speaking for the red circle and PDDU for the car.  Can't remember what carts I used for the lettering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D