Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My first post :)

Well I'm not exactly thrilled with the design of the page so I will probably change it several times but I had such a problem getting the designs I really liked to load!!  Oh well.  I just spent an hour going through old pics looking for some crafts to post.  I definitely found some!  Since I'm new to the blogging thing I will try to post some now.  Everything I post tonight is 2008 (told you they were old!)

 I made these for Breast Cancer Awareness Month and at the very bottom it says "In loving memory of Marilyn"    Marilyn was my best friend's mom who was much too young to leave us when she lost her battle with breast cancer. 

                                                  I used the George Cricut cart for the heart.

1 comments:

April said...

You do such a great job! Cant wait to see more of your work!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D