Followers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baby boy gift caddy

Here in RI we have a place called RI Recycling for Education.  Schools and non profit agencies pay .30 a pound for items that companies donate instead of putting in the landfill.  Items like books, end of bolt upholstery, wallpaper books, various types of paper/cardboard.  You never know what you'll find.  I love it I work for a non profit and we have a membership.  Well I got a great deal last week!  I got these little cardboard holders (brand new) for .25 each! 
I spray painted the inside then used paper to cover the pink (which is fabric),  I used a spray glue.  The truck is from the Boys Will Be Boys cart and it was cut at 3".  I inked the edges with black ink.  I love that truck  it's so cute.  If I had more time I would have made more coordinating items.  I put powder, Desitin, shampoo,etc in the little caddy.
Matching card,  Baby BOY! stamp by Verve.

I will definitely be making more of these for different people/occasions.  Wish I didn't have to work and could craft all day  :(  Oh well there's always the lottery  LOL!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D