Followers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Harry Potter/Slytherin t-shirts

My daughter Shianne is a hard core HP fan (which is probably an understatement!) so we went to the midnight opening of HP and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2.  For the occasion I made my first freezer paper T's.  They are so easy!  So Shi loves the Slytherin House so she found an image already on a tshirt and was able to download the jpg and transfer it to my MTC and then cut it out on the Cricut.  I had to do 3 coats of the green on black.


On the back I put our last name and her friends, and since she's a soccer goalie of course that's what she would be in Quidditch  :) 


Ok so not only the t-shirts but they made brooms and wands out of sticks Shi brought back from Girl Scout camp!  Did I mention she's hardcore?  LOL!!  I give them credit because people were snickering and making comments and they just ignored them.  I always did encourage her to be herself and not care what other people thought  :)  I guess it worked !  So here's the end result.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow aboslutely great t shirts and the girls are lovely!!!! Great job!!!!!

Estela said...

Hey, great shirts!!
Could you please teach us how
to make Slytherin house shirts????
Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D