Followers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Another caddy, photo album & bday card

Ok...sorry if you're tired of seeing these but I just love making them and the recipients haven't complained  :) 

Sprayed black & covered the outside with black paper, the "A" is an SVG alphabet called Delilah Alpha and I didn't label who made it (possibly Lettering Delights?)  if anyone knows please let me know!  
I chalked the swirls in teal, pink and yellow.  I sprayed with Tsukineko "Sparkle" Shimmer Spritz then added my new fav - Jolee's hotfix jewels.  These are the Swarovski crystallized elements.
Here is one of the cheap 4x6 photo albums, I replaced the cover with a teal CS that I used a MS corner punch (I don't think the punches have identifying "names"), friends was cut from the Walk In My Garden cart and chalked in the same colors as above and sprayed with Shimmer Spritz, the flip flops are from the Car Decals cart and the flowers were chalked and sprayed with the Jolee's crystals.
And this is the bday card...she just got her 1st car so this was perfect!  Stamp set by Autumn Leaves.  Scalloped border punch on the bottom and sprayed with the Shimmer Spritz which is hard to see. 
You can see my post and many other crafty ideas at Skip to My Lou's Made by You Mondays, Sumo's Sweet Stuff and The Girl Creative.   Thanks for reading  :)   Kathi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D