Followers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthday cards

Hi all!

Here's a few birthday cards I've thrown together.  Hope you like  :)

Ok I just LOVE this card!  Love the colors  :)  The paper is from We R Memory Keepers the stripes is called "Classy" and the heels/saying is from one sheet that I cut up called "Stiletto".  I used a MS border punch then inked all edges with black.  Then on each of the heels I heat set a Jolee's Swarovski element/crystal. 

close up...the sentiment inside reads: May all your birthday wishes come true!
This is one of those pre-made pack of 8 cards from Michael's for $1.50.   I added the scalloped oval (an SVG) with the Verve bday phrase.  I used VersaMark on the edges then "painted" #680 Duo Red-Blue Pearl Ex powder on it.  The pic doesn't show what a beautiful iridescent shine it has.   I used foam dots underneath for dimension and added 2 Jolee's crystals for the eyes.
And here's a card for my brother who loves the Greenbay Packers (don't know why...we live in New England!!)  This was a MTC file I found in the gallery and didn't write down who made it but there were a couple in there. 
That's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by!  :)      Kathi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D