Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Blog Hop Winner!

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the Jackson's Digital Expressions Blog Hop!  Thank you all for the wonderful comments!  I'm so glad so many of you were touched by my project!  And yes, my husband did love it  :)  I knew I wouldn't be able to wait until Father's Day.

So on to the winner of the image I used in my project "Proud Popa".......Netta of Craft Creations by Netta.
Netta said:   "this is too precious..beautiful mini and tribute to your husband and son!!love it"

It will be perfect for her as her cousin is having a baby boy and she already made a Daddy's Boy album!  What a coincidence!!  Congrats Netta and please contact me at ksilvia2007@yahoo.com.

Thank you!
Kathi

1 comments:

Netta said...

Thank you very much. I just sent you an email.
Netta

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D