Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow crafting Mom's and Grandmom's!  Here is a photo album I made for my awesome mom and best role model I could ever ask for!  Love you Mom!!


Supplies:  IKEA frame
                                                                                 MFT stamps: Cute-a-tude (girl)
                                                                                 MFT digital stamp: TB + TD (boy)
                                                                                 Jolee's crystal (center of flower)
                                                                                 Glossy Accents: girls shoes
                                                                                 Prismacolor pencils
                                                                                 papers from my stash

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D