Followers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Yankees magnet and acrylic block tip!

I made a magnet for my husbands locker at work.  Mind you he works in Massachusetts...you know...Red Sox Nation!  Needless to say he's outnumbered there but he loves to torture them!  LOL!!  This is an old stamp set from Autumn Leaves and the ROCKS are letters from another license plate set and don't remember who made it!  I'm bad but it's old too!

Here is the back, I added some chipboard for support.  Stamp by Verve.

Ok so here's my tip.  I was looking for my really large acrylic block and can't find it...I rarely use it.  I was going bonkers looking when it finally hit me...I could use the embossing plate from my Cuttlebug!!  Duh!  Well it worked great!  And definitely large enough.  So don't waste $ on a large block just find something else to use  :)


I am entering this in Tammy's Scrapin Corners challenge this week which is #14 For the Boys.  And linking to The Sunday Showcase Party #106 and Made By You Monday.

Thanks for stopping by!!  Kathi

6 comments:

Patti said...

that's great! And what a great tip too. Thanks so much for sharing!

callahancountrybugs.blogspot.com

Sassy Raggedy said...

Great project. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

Crafting Vicky said...

That's one BRILLIANT project! And thank you for the tip so very smart! I would not have thougth to use the plate in that way. ;)

Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

happyscrapper said...

What a wonderful idea for a card. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
Hugz,
Christine

Unknown said...

This is truly original. I love it

Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

Debora said...

Wow, great idea! Wish I had thought about using my acrylic plates as a stamp block before buying one a few weeks ago. I love the magnet you made.Hugs!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D