Followers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Angry Bird Birthday Card

Wow 3 posts in 3 days!  LOL!  This is a quick one though, I made this is for my cousin's son who turned 7.  I couldn't find an SVG to use so I used a jpg from Shery K Designs FREE printable Angry Bird Birthday Kit.  It's a great set!  The yellow digi paper is included in the set too.  I embossed the black circle with a Darice diamond folder.



I made a pocket inside for a gift card, money, etc.  The stamp is by Papertrey Ink.  Thanks for stopping by!

Kathi  :)

Challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #15
Make It Monday #115
Lady Anne's Challenges - Anything Goes










4 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oh, cute! I've never played Angry Birds, but it seems like a lot of younger kids just LOVE it.

Penny said...

Oh, I love this, Kathi! Back when I had time, I used to play this game! It is a perfect image for a little boy! Love the bright colors & the distressed edge, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

This is brilliant Kathi and I love how you added his age to the pocket inside. I'm sure Nathan loved it!! Sarah x

Unknown said...

The bird might be angry but the 7 year old receiving this card will have a smile on his face when he opens his card. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D