Followers

Monday, December 24, 2012

I Love You Daughter

Hi!  Well we're in the home stretch to Christmas!  Hope everyone isn't too frazzled!  I know I am!  LOL!  Here is my project as Guest Designer at The Outlawz.  It is a wall hanging for my daughter.  When she was a little girl we would always say I love you in sign language.  Here is a pic of Shianne in pre school, oh how I wish we had digital back then!!  This is a picture of a picture!


And this was us last year at a soccer game.  The SVG is by Designs on Cloud 9
and I used the Make the Cut software and my Cricut to cut it.  I used pop dots 
on the middle fingers and slightly inked the edges.

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy holiday! 
Hugs,
Kathi

I love you Shi!!  :) 

Challenges:


 


3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice layout and wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas!!!

Penny said...

You have such a beautiful daughter--love the photo of the two of you! Love the design, colors & papers on this--and that hand sign is fabulous! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Have a wonderful and Merry Christmas! :^)

Jenscrapstoo said...

Great wall hanging!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D