Followers

Monday, December 10, 2012

Take me to you freezer!

Hi!  Today I have another project as Guest Designer at The Outlawz Challenge Blog.  The challenge is to use animal prints or make an animal the focal point of your design.  I was going to make something with an old dolphin stamp I have and I wish I had.  I used pink zebra on this snowman from Whimsie Doodles.  You know when you make something and you're just not happy with it?  It just didn't turn out the way you wanted it to?  And at midnight you don't have enough time to start another project?  LOL!  Yeah that's this one for me  :)   Not to mention the pics/lighting do not do it any justice.



Details:  I paper pieced the hat/scarf/mittens/straw, colored with Copics/Prismacolor pencils/chalks I colored the snowman with my pearl chalks, Stardust Stickles on the cup/snowflake, Icicle Stickles on the hat,etc, snowflake die/fishtail flags by MFT, rounded squares by Lifestyle Crafts, banner is an SVG from Designs on Cloud 9.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kathi  :)

Challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges - #47 Christmas
The Squirrel and the Fox - Summer or Winter

2 comments:

Penny said...

I think he's wonderful, Kathi! I love that paper-piecing, your fun design, the coloring, the sparkle, and the die cuts. You know, we are our own worst critic. Especially if we are (clearing throat here) a bit OCD. I do understand, lol! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Beebeebabs said...

Soooo cute cute cute as always

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D