Followers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Baby Girl Giraffe

Well here I am warm and cozy in my own house again!  The Blizzard of 2013 has delayed my DT project long enough!  This week at 613 Avenue Create I have created my 1st sketch for you!  I only have Microsoft Office but I think it came out pretty good.  



http://kathiscreativetherapy.blogspot.com/



Our wonderful sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps and I've used the Giraffe Heart 2 image.   Isn't she the cutest!


Details:  Rounded Square dies by Lifestyle Crafts, Floral Doily by Spellbinders, Charming Oval and sentiment by Verve, colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils, Cotton Candy Stickles, CANDI dots, paper from stash.

Well thanks again for joining me and hope everyone is safe and warm!!
Hugs,
Kathi


Challenges I've entered:
Lady Bugs Crafts Ink - Pink Plus 1 
Part Time Tuesday - 3 and 3 
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
{PIN}spirational Challenges #44

15 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Toooooo cute and love the image tfs!!!

Kerry said...

This is adorable Kathi. Love the sketch and the image is super sweet. Thanks for joining in our Pink +1 challenge at LCI this fortnight xx

Penny said...

Very sweet card, Kathi! Love that darling giraffe & the sparkle you gave it! Really cute sketch and I love your die cuts on this, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Julie said...

Love this cute image and that die cut is amazing!

Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our Anything Goes Challenge! Hope you can join us again next week!

Hugs

Julie xx

Susan said...

Love the little "doily" behind that adorable giraffe! Sweet card!

NanaConnie said...

That is great sketch, Kathi, and I love your take on it for your card. Precious image and wonderful framing. I'll have to find time to play. :-D I'm just tickled that you played along in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie TT DT

Peanut said...

Oh that image is just too cute, Kathi! Great ob on the card. Thanks for joining our challenge. We'd love to see you again next week. … x
Asha - Tuesday Throwdown DT
Sunny Summer Crafts

Pam said...

What a sweet image and cute card!!! I love the glitter on the giraffe's spots. Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges this week! Pam

Kim said...

This is so cute. I love all those fun hearts and glitter over the giraffe. An adorable baby card. Thanks for playing along with us at Party Time Tuesdays.

Emily Lauritzen said...

I love this sweet giraffe image! Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!
<3 Emily L.-DT

Tammy said...

Precious card and perfect for this week's {Pin}spirational Challenges, thanks for joining!

Deanne Saunders said...

Isn't that just the cutest!!!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
~DEANNE~

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Adorable giraffe!!!

Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge this week!

Margaret said...

Such and adorable image and well colored. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenge this week. Good luck and hope to see you again.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Adorable! Love the glitter and gorgeous coloring!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D