Followers

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

You're how old?

Hi again!
     I'm here today with my DT card for the Through The Craftroom Door Anything Goes Challenge.  Our sponsor this week is SK Digi's and I've used the Mouse image.  When I first saw the image all I could think of was "You're how old?" because of the expression on his face.  So I created a thought bubble in Word and made him a her. 


I used Glossy Accents on the eyes, nose and mouth
Stop by the TTCRD challenge blog to see what the other talented ladies have come up with or even join our Anything Goes challenge!

Until next time!
Hugs,
Kathi

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a fun birthday card. Love the cute mouse.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Sharla said...

How adorable! I love the frames, banners and your coloring!

I would love for you to link up to SKdigis Fantastic Linky Party!! Hope to see you there!!

Sharla
SKdigis DT

Unknown said...

This is so adorable! I love the embossing and the woodgrain paper :)

Best crafty wishes!
Amber
Staying Crafty

Sonia said...

Gorgeous card Kathi... I invite you to link it in SKdigis FANtastic Linking Party in my blog. HUGS...SK:)
SKdigis

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D