Followers

Monday, September 9, 2013

Ladybug Hugs!

Hi again!  
     Our challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create is Anything Goes but the twist is to create a card, gift, etc. for a grandparent or grandchild.  Sunday the 8th was Grandparents Day!  I made a little hanger for my mom to send to my daughter at school.  

We have two sponsors this week:  The Paper Shelter and Shelly's Images.  The sentiment I've used is from Shelly's.



I used Glossy Accents on the word Ladybug and the ladybug wings.  I used Crystal Stickles on the hand drawn trail.  Stop by our "neighborhood" at 613 Avenue Create and see what we've been up to!
Hugs!
Kathi

Supplies:

stamps/digi stamps: sentiment Shelly's Images
 
papers: Staples 110 lb white, Core'dinations red, MFT black licorice, MME Meadow Lark
dies:  MFT, Memory Box, Cheery Lynn Designs
ink:  Memento
coloring medium: Copic
embellishments: Glossy Accents, Stickles
tools:  Cuttelbug
other:  black hemp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D