Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TTCRD Nice Crane Challenge

Hi all,
     Sorry my posts have been limited to my DT projects but I'll tell ya reality really bites sometimes!  Ugh that dreaded routine called work has been draining me of every ounce of energy I have!  It's pretty sad when you fall asleep with your 4 year old at 8:00 pm  LOL!  And my little guy is getting sick...sniffling, sneezing and whining...ahh motherhood  :)

Anyway, here's my Christmas tag for the challenge this week at Through The Craftroom Door and our sponsor is Nice CraneI chose a pre-colored vintage image. 
Hope you can join us this week for our Anything Goes challenge at TTCRD!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D