Followers

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow...enough already!

Hi everyone!  I've been MIA for a few weeks!  I've been sick, over loaded at work and dealing with all of these snow storms we've been getting in the Northeast!  I'm done with the snow let me tell you.  I'm a Spring and Autumn kinda girl!  So anyway today I have a card I made for my daughter, Shianne, who happens to like the snow and elephants!  LOL! The image is by Saturated Canary.


Thanks for stopping by!  Stay safe and warm!  

Hugs!
Kathi

Challenges I would like to enter:
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes/Add Sparkle
Inky Impressions - Someone Special
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Paper Makeup Stamps - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aawww, how totally adorable your card looks Kathi! Such a sweet image, which you have coloured beautifully! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

MommyScraps said...

LOL I am TOTALLY in agreement with you! The snow has GOT to go! :) This is adorable though, and such a cute tribute to snow lovers! :) I'm sure your daughter will love it!! Thanks for playing along at Inky Impressions!

Hugs, Adina

Sandy said...

So adorable! I am so tired of the snow and bitter cold too! Crazy winter. Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions Challenges.
- Sandy, DT Member

alex said...

Such a cute image and sentiment, thank you for joining us at Creative Moments
Alex x

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Thanks for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

Jacquel said...

I think your coloring & layout are FAB Kathi! That image is adorable!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D