Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy Best Friends Day!

Today, June 8th, is National Best Friends Day.   At 613 Avenue Create our optional twist is to create something for your Best Friend.  We have 3 great sponsors this week:
A RANDOM FAN, EUREKA STAMPS and VECTORIA DESIGNS
I've used the collage sheet that was provided by Vectoria Designs and cropped this dragonfly postcard from the set.  This card is for my husband and best friend  :)




The canvas tag is by Tim Holtz, papers and inks by My Favorite Things, sentiment by Verve Stamps linked to the June Diva Dare and the heart brad is from Michael's. 

Thanks for stopping by, hope you can join our challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create
Hugs,
Kathi  

Challenges:
A Man's World - June Diva Dare 

3 comments:

~ginny said...

OMG Kathi! This card is stunning! I LOVE the two different sizes of the postcard... [I never thought of that!] I love the distressed edges, the layers, the canvas tag - you have created a true keepsake for you husband and your kids! Like I said, what a stunner!
~ginny

Heather said...

Wow, that is absolutley stunning. Very pretty and elegant.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely stunning! I just want to sit and stare at it all day!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D