Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!  Especially to those single Moms out there!  In many cases you are playing both roles, I've been there and it's not easy!  I have to admit I don't miss it!    :)   
I met my husband 10 years ago and he was so worth waiting for!  He is the most wonderful, hard working and loving husband and Dad ever! 
  Our challenge this week at 613 Avenue Create is Anything Goes but the optional twist is to incorporate Subway Art into your design.  I had fun with this one!  And we have 3 great sponsors this week too! 
                                            Lacy Sunshine Stamps   
 
     Meljen's Designs    
 
 

 I've used an image from Meljen's Designs called Pappa Bear.  There's actually another bear in the image but I cut it out.
 Pappa Bear



 I found the subway art on Pinterest, here's a link to my Subway Art Board. Papers, ink and dies are from MFT, heart die from Lawn Fawn, DAD stamp by Verve, star embossing folder by Paper Studio and colored with chalks and Copics.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathi

Challenges:
Meljen's Designs - Dad




1 comments:

~ginny said...

Kathi - I didn't even know what subway art was... now that I do, I love the possibilities I am seeing from the DT on 613 Ave. CT!. Thanks for thinking up this new challenge! And back to your card - I LOVE the one you chose to use about your Dad... OMG, I remember every one of these! Plus I could add some more - LOL! Fun card toots!
~ginny g
RubberMAD

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D