Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Turkey Day

See told ya I'd be back  ;)  So here is my project for our second sponsor this week at 613 Avenue Create. We're Anything Goes so come join us or just stop by for some awesome inspiration from the DT Ladies! 

winner receives 1 bundle of choice
 
I just love Melonheadz images they are so darn cute!  Nikki is the owner and she many 
freebies, you just have to go through all of the posts to find them Melonheadz Illustrations Blog.   I used the Happy Turkey Day image from the Deluxe Thanksgiving Bundle.  I made a bag topper for some Mega M&M's.  Those things are huge!  LOL!  More chocolaty goodness...nom nom  :) 

Thanks for stopping by see you soon!
Hugs,
Kathi

1 comments:

~ginny said...

Cute topper Kathi! You have been a busy girl... haven't heard a peep out of you for awhile!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D