Followers

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Owls

Hi Everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday, whichever one you celebrate  :)    I am playing catch up...as usual!  I only made 2 whole Christmas cards this year and I'll be posting them separately today.  I feel terrible because I can't remember who made this adorable image!  If anyone knows please let me know!  Thank you to Marilyn of  One Stamping Fool
for letting me know that the stamped imaged is from Art Impressions called Five Whoots.  I had received the image in a swap and couldn't remember who made it.
I LOVE these colors!!
inside sentiment:

Thanks for stopping by!











Challenges:
Papertake Weekly - Pick A Fave - (ATG)

9 comments:

Marilyn said...

I can't help with the designer of these images but they sure are cute! Kinda remind me of those furbies my kids had.
It's a cute Christmas card... and never consider yourself late. Think of it as early... see what an early start you have on your 2015 Christmas cards? You've already got two done.

Unknown said...

Love the petty colors you used! Your card is fabulous! Thank you for playing with us at TTCRD.
Cindy-DT

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute! I happened to run across this image on Pinterest this morning. It is Art Impressions Five Whoots.
http://www.artimpressions.com/Product.asp?Sku=L4123&ProductName=Five+Whoots

Caryn said...

Love this pretty Christmas card - very festive.
Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

MagsB said...

Hello again! I love the non-traditional colours on your gorgeous card - and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining in again at CRAFT Challenge

love Mags B x

Marjeta said...

Your card is so cute. Love the image and colors you choose.
Marjeta

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Ohhh...another cute owl card for our challenge at Inspiration Destination. Lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

Lynn, ID DT

Tricia Coffin said...

Your card caught my eye. It's beautiful.....love the colors. :-)

Mirella said...

Oh goodness, cuteness overload! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Mirella

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D