Followers

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Subway art for my lovebug :)

 I try to have someone in mind when I create my DT projects and it usually ends up being my daughter Shianne.  So...this weeks Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create has the optional twist to use Subway Art.  I really like subway art, it's fun.  I found a free program that let's you create your own called Wordle which is what I used on my project.  Bugaboo Stamps is one of our sponsors this week and I used the image called Bugaboo Brat Bugs.  

Dies by MFT, Impression Obsession, Papertrey Ink.  The image was masked and the clouds were sprayed with Perfect Pearls. I did a little doodling along the edges. Black eyelets and a wire hanger were added at the top.

colored with Copics/Prismacolor pencils, 
Glossy Accents on the Ladybugs and heart

I added the mini hearts with a stamp

If you would like to see more inspiration check out what the 613 Avenue Create DT have created and check out my PINTEREST - SUBWAY ART board.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathi






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D