Followers

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Hey baby...what's your sign?

LOL...what a cheezy line huh?  Well, my husband got a kick out of it.  Which is good because it was his birthday card...my little crab!  LOL!  I love this set from Mama Elephant.  It has all of the zodiac signs called Cosmic Stars.  I also used the coordinating set Starry Night which has the sentiments.  I used Versamark ink to stamp the crab background.  The t-shirt and tag dies are by My Favorite Things.  The tag was embossed with a folder from The Paper Studio.  And the little crab was colored with Copics.



Come join us this week at 613 Avenue Create, we're Anything Goes but this weeks twist is Shabby Chic.  We have 3 sponsors this week which means 3 chances to win!  Even if you just stop by to check out our amazing Design Team samples.  Hope to see you there!
Hugs,
Kathi

1 comments:

~ginny said...

Awww - now that is a cute idea!! Love the shirt on that rich red tag popping off a black card! Talk about a perfect CAS design!
~ginny

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D