Followers

Friday, July 10, 2015

Kitty Bee love note

I'm here today with my DT spotlight for Kitty Bee Designs.  There is still another week to enter the current challenge.  This time I used the Best Friends Bun image. My husband (and best friend) reminded me recently that I haven't left him any love notes in his lunch bag or wallet in a long time.  Poor thing must feel neglected LOL!  So his love note measures 2.5" x 3" and colored with Copics.  I used a Spellbinder banner die, Mama Elephant confetti die for the hearts and the sentiment is by Verve Stamps. Paper is from a 6x6 American Crafts pad.  I added a little clear WOS to the heart too, just because it needed just a little sparkle LOL!  Hope you like this snuggly pair!



Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Kathi

1 comments:

Leanne said...

This is soo sweet Kathi! I bet your bff loved it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D