Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Smile Big!

Happy 4th of July to all of my friends in the US!  I hope everyone had a safe and fun filled day.  I found a 4th of July scrapbook page that I never posted and it goes perfectly with our optional twist this week at 613 Avenue Create.  The twist is to use our newest Create Your Own Challenge chart.  

I'm using the American flag as a COLOR challenge.

I love how my son was laughing!

Hope you can join us this week for our Anything Goes challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs,
Kathi

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you've just inspired me to start scrapping again. Love your layout! Thanks for joining us at ABAC

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love the clouds and that you used the flag colors that matched their suits. Such a great layout. Thanks for creating with us at Lasting Memories.

Beatrice Lawson said...

Beautiful banner! Thank you for joining us at Lasting Memories.

craftysahmiam said...

Perfect use of papers for your sweet photo and wonderful layout. Thank you sharing it with us at Anything But A Card !

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D