Followers

Friday, August 21, 2015

Delicious Doodles GDT

Did you know that Delicious Doodles is back in business with a new Etsy shop?  Well they're back!  And I'm the GDT this week!  Check out the Delicious Doodles Facebook Group.  I'm using the Leather and Lace image.  


Colored her with Copics, Wink of Stella and added Glossy Accents to her eyes and lips. I used Spellbinders dies and some very old paper from Paper Adventures (are they even in business anymore?)  You know it was one of those pretty papers I never wanted to cut!  You know what I'm talking about LOL!  I matted the image on some mulberry paper.  I have a tip for tearing the mulberry paper HERE.  I finished it off with some satin ribbon and a rhinestone charm.  In hindsight I should have added some rhinestones to the corners of the card.  

Thank you to Delicious Doodles for having me as their GDT!!
Hugs,
Kathi   :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D