Followers

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Happy Birthday

Hi all!

Just a quick post to let you know about our challenge at 613 Avenue Create
We're Anything Goes but our optional twist is Happy Birthday!  This week our fabulous sponsor are Melonheadz Illustrations Chubby Mermaid
Since adult coloring books are all the rage right now you should check out Chubby Mermaid.  She has some beautiful designs!  I have a birthday easel card to share with you but I did not use any sponsors this week.  Hope you like and yes I realize I'm late with another Cancer card!  LOL!  


This button actually had the two holes at the TOP of the button.  Don't know if it was an error but I wish I had more!!

Thanks for stopping by and come visit our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create, we have some very talented ladies sharing their designs.
Hugs,
Kathi

1 comments:

Rita B said...

I think your card is fab really love the zodiac sign idea would you mind if I tried to make something similar

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D