Followers

Friday, September 11, 2015

Boys Rock

Today I have a scrapbook page I made for my son.  I haven't made a scrapbook page in a few years!  The poor kid will be 6 and he now has 3 pages  LOL.  My daughter on the other hand has about 8 albums! This is my DT project for Kitty Bee Designs.  The theme this week is to Make Some Music so that means either listening to or making music. I used this cute I (heart) Sushi Panda image.  The original digi has an image of sushi under the I heart.  I asked Ruth , the owner of KBD, if I could crop the sushi and add a band name. Here is the original:

Here is what I did with him:


So in case you don't know FOB stands for Fall Out Boy who is my son's current obsession!  His big sister Shianne loves them so I'm sure that helps.


I used an SVG file from Miss Kate's Cuttables called Boys Rock.  The files are great and so cheap!  This was only $1.29 and she has daily freebies!  The star borders were a freebie at one time.  Love her stuff.  

Boys Rock! SVG Scrapbook Collection boys svg files for scrapbooking teen boy cut files for scrapbooks



Thanks for stopping by! 
Hugs,
Kathi


The details:

Dies by MFT, Papertrey Ink
Papers by American Crafts and MFT
Colored with Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and chalks
Misc - hole punch, leather cord, Stickles, white Uniball Signo pen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I read them all and it's truly appreciated! :D